How do actors cope with failure? In a fascinating new insight to the world of being an actor, David Harewood (Homeland, Supergirl), persuades some of his famous friends and colleagues, including Damian Lewis (Wolf Hall, Homeland), Olivia Colman (Broadchurch, The Night Manager) Eddie Izzard (Hannibal, The Riches) and Zachary Quinto (Star Trek, American Horror Story), to sit down and talk about the F word – failure. Failure is a taboo subject in the precarious world of the actor but David takes us from drama school to the red carpet and beyond, on an interesting, behind-the-scenes journey that offers both elements of surprise and great humour. The contributors provide deeply personal reflections of their own mistakes, alongside amazing anecdotes, and David reveals his own unique stories of how failure has affected him. To many, acting seems like a career with tremendous rewards but to be successful and rise to the top you also have to take great risks. And with risk, failure is always a possibility. David Harewoods F Word is an original documentary that reveals the many ways that failure can affect performance and profession alike and the different ways actors learn to come to terms with the invisible weight always dangling above their heads.
More Supergirl News
- Season 3 Episode 23 Battles Lost and Won Synopsis, Episode Stills and Trailer
- Season 4 News: Jeremy Jordan Drops To Recurring Character Status
- Season 4 News: Brainy Is Going Back in Time
- Video: Alex Danvers Takes On Worldkilling Kryptionians!
- Season 3 Episode 22 Make It Reign Synopsis, Episode Stills and Trailer
- Video: Melissa Rehearsing for Beautiful, The Carole King Musical
- Season 3 Episode 21 Not Kansas, Synopsis, Episode Stills and Trailer
- Season 3 DVD & Blu-Ray Set For September 18, 2018 Release!
- Supergirl Comic Has Been Resurrected by DC Comics!
- Season 3 Episode 20 Dark Side of the Moon, Synopsis, Episode Stills and Trailer