How do actors cope with failure? In a fascinating new insight to the world of being an actor, David Harewood (Homeland, Supergirl), persuades some of his famous friends and colleagues, including Damian Lewis (Wolf Hall, Homeland), Olivia Colman (Broadchurch, The Night Manager) Eddie Izzard (Hannibal, The Riches) and Zachary Quinto (Star Trek, American Horror Story), to sit down and talk about the F word – failure. Failure is a taboo subject in the precarious world of the actor but David takes us from drama school to the red carpet and beyond, on an interesting, behind-the-scenes journey that offers both elements of surprise and great humour. The contributors provide deeply personal reflections of their own mistakes, alongside amazing anecdotes, and David reveals his own unique stories of how failure has affected him. To many, acting seems like a career with tremendous rewards but to be successful and rise to the top you also have to take great risks. And with risk, failure is always a possibility. David Harewoods F Word is an original documentary that reveals the many ways that failure can affect performance and profession alike and the different ways actors learn to come to terms with the invisible weight always dangling above their heads.
More Supergirl News
- Supergirl Season 4 Episode 8 Promo, Images and Synopsis
- Supergirl Season 4 Episode 7 Promo, Images and Synopsis
- Supergirl, Flash and Arrow Crossover Episode Stills
- Season 4 Episode Stills For Episodes 4 – 6
- Season 4 Episode Stills For Episodes 1 – 3
- Video: Subtlety is an acquired skill
- Promo Images & Posters for Elseworlds Crossover + Batwoman Teaser
- Children of Liberty Spoil Thanksgiving…some SPOILERS ahead!
- Lex Luthor Has Been Found and He Looks Like Jon Cryer!
- Supergirl – Flash – Arrow Crossover Dates & Trailers