How do actors cope with failure? In a fascinating new insight to the world of being an actor, David Harewood (Homeland, Supergirl), persuades some of his famous friends and colleagues, including Damian Lewis (Wolf Hall, Homeland), Olivia Colman (Broadchurch, The Night Manager) Eddie Izzard (Hannibal, The Riches) and Zachary Quinto (Star Trek, American Horror Story), to sit down and talk about the F word – failure. Failure is a taboo subject in the precarious world of the actor but David takes us from drama school to the red carpet and beyond, on an interesting, behind-the-scenes journey that offers both elements of surprise and great humour. The contributors provide deeply personal reflections of their own mistakes, alongside amazing anecdotes, and David reveals his own unique stories of how failure has affected him. To many, acting seems like a career with tremendous rewards but to be successful and rise to the top you also have to take great risks. And with risk, failure is always a possibility. David Harewoods F Word is an original documentary that reveals the many ways that failure can affect performance and profession alike and the different ways actors learn to come to terms with the invisible weight always dangling above their heads.
More Supergirl News
- New Supergirl Season 4 Poster!
- The 11th AUSXIP Starship Charity Auction is now LIVE!
- Season 4 Press Roundup 20 August 2018
- The CW Sundays – Supergirl & Charmed “Unite” Promo
- Supergirl Casts TV’s First Transgender Superhero for Season 4 Nicole Maines
- Supergirl SDCC Highlights From The Q&A
- Video: Supergirl and Charmed | Day of Rest Trailer
- Supergirl Comic Con Trailer
- Supergirl Cast At 2018 SDCC
- Season 4 New Character: Agent Liberty