How do actors cope with failure? In a fascinating new insight to the world of being an actor, David Harewood (Homeland, Supergirl), persuades some of his famous friends and colleagues, including Damian Lewis (Wolf Hall, Homeland), Olivia Colman (Broadchurch, The Night Manager) Eddie Izzard (Hannibal, The Riches) and Zachary Quinto (Star Trek, American Horror Story), to sit down and talk about the F word – failure. Failure is a taboo subject in the precarious world of the actor but David takes us from drama school to the red carpet and beyond, on an interesting, behind-the-scenes journey that offers both elements of surprise and great humour. The contributors provide deeply personal reflections of their own mistakes, alongside amazing anecdotes, and David reveals his own unique stories of how failure has affected him. To many, acting seems like a career with tremendous rewards but to be successful and rise to the top you also have to take great risks. And with risk, failure is always a possibility. David Harewoods F Word is an original documentary that reveals the many ways that failure can affect performance and profession alike and the different ways actors learn to come to terms with the invisible weight always dangling above their heads.
More Supergirl News
- Supergirl Nominated In The Saturn Awards
- DC Comics Supergirl TV Statue
- New Supergirl Season 3 Trailer
- New Supergirl Promo Images
- Third Worldkiller Pestilence Cast?
- DC Cancels Supergirl Comic Series After Supergirl #20
- Season 3 Episode 13 Both Sides Now Synopsis, Episode Stills and Trailer
- Season 3 Episode 12 Episode Clips
- Season 3 Episode 12 For Good Synopsis, Episode Stills and Trailer
- Diamond Select Sculpture Supergirl Now Available For Pre-Order!